At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary. We build customer value around the world with a passion for preserving the physical, transforming the digital, and respecting the environmental. We pioneered the industry for global records and information management and have established some of the best customer relationships in the industry with 95% of the Fortune 1000 companies among our 225,000 loyal customers. Here, you’ll bring your expertise and creativity to a workplace that thrives on continuous improvement. Here, you’ll be part of a global workforce that embraces the differences among us. And here, we’ll encourage you to Climb Higher for the benefit of our customers and each other. There is so much more, but enough about us. We can’t wait to hear about YOU.
CLIMB HIGHER AT IRON MOUNTAIN!
At Iron Mountain, our Warehouse Technicians safeguard what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary. Here, you’ll be part of a dedicated workforce in a global company that celebrates the skills you bring for the benefit of our customers and each other. Read on to see if you may be a good fit in helping Iron Mountain Climb Higher.TM
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- FULL MEDICAL AND DENTAL BENEFITS – 1st Day of Employment
- Annual Merit Increase
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation, 7 Paid Holidays + Sick Pay
- 401(k) with Company Match & Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Training and Certification
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pay: Starting at $18.54 per hour (negotiable based on experience, PIT certification(s) & successful interview)
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 09:00 am - 05:30 pm
- Location: 6 Dock View Dr., New Castle, DE
- Secondary Location: 200 Todds Lane, Wilmington, DE
- Load and unload trailers
- Move, weigh, sort, and break down pallets
- Safely operate hand truck, box cutter, tape gun
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Ensure security of customer information
- High School diploma or equivalent
- English reading, writing, and communication skills
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Operate tools and equipment
- Lift up to 60 pounds regularly
- Remain stationary as well as perform repetitive motions for extended periods
- Climb, stoop, crouch, kneel, push, and pull regularly
- Applicants selected for this position must have previous warehouse experience. At least 1 year of experience in a non-temperature controlled warehouse environment.
- Applicants selected for this position must have previous material handling experience (ie: forklift, cherry picker, stand-up, order selector, etc...)
- PIT Certification preferred!
- Applicants selected for this position must have High school diploma or GED.
There is so much more, but enough about us.
We can’t wait to hear about YOU! Apply today.
Join us at the Mountain where culture and values are practiced and respected every day.
Category: Operations Group
Iron Mountain Incorporated, founded in 1951, is the global leader for storage and information management services. Trusted by more than 225,000 organizations around the world in approximately 50 countries, Iron Mountain stores and protects billions of valued assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and cultural and historical artifacts.
Providing solutions that include information management, digital transformation, secure storage, secure destruction, as well as data centers, cloud services, and art storage and logistics, Iron Mountain helps customers lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable a digital way of working.
Our Cores Values and Code of Ethics are our north star. They provide a solid base for how we do business and behave every day, so each one of us can experience exceptional.
If you have a physical or mental disability that requires special accommodations, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. See the Supplement to learn more about Equal Employment Opportunity.
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE
LeadFlex Job ID: 69883
External ID: J0056919
ATS Tracking ID: 6615
Vendor ID: 6615
Post Date: 09/15/2023