At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary. We build customer value around the world with a passion for preserving the physical, transforming the digital, and respecting the environmental. We pioneered the industry for global records and information management and have established some of the best customer relationships in the industry with 95% of the Fortune 1000 companies among our 225,000 loyal customers. Here, you’ll bring your expertise and creativity to a workplace that thrives on continuous improvement. Here, you’ll be part of a global workforce that embraces the differences among us. And here, we’ll encourage you to Climb Higher for the benefit of our customers and each other. There is so much more, but enough about us. We can’t wait to hear about YOU.
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE - WILL TRAIN
CLIMB HIGHER AT IRON MOUNTAIN!
At Iron Mountain, our Warehouse Associates safeguard what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary. Here, you’ll be part of a dedicated workforce in a global company that celebrates the skills you bring for the benefit of our customers and each other. Read on to see if you may be a good fit in helping Iron Mountain Climb Higher. TM
Pay Range: 20.00-24.00/HR (depending on experience)
- Load and unload trailers
- Move, weigh, sort, and break down pallets
- Safely operate hand truck, box cutter,
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Ensure security of customer information
- Serve customers by accurately processing and destroying all materials delivered to the production facility.
- Forklift / skid steer / pallet jack experience preferred.
- You will be moving and lifting boxes along with pulling/tipping two and four-wheeled bins weighing 25 to 525 pounds (average bin weight is 170 pounds)
- You will be working in an atmosphere that is not climate controlled
- Empty collected material from containers/ cut open bags/ dump payloads/ empty roll-around.
- Separate and discard rubbish/bale corrugated material/clean facility and containers
- Maintain strict security of material and trucks Perform all physical tasks without assistance.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- English reading, writing, and communication skills
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Operate tools and equipment
- Lift up to 60 pounds regularly
- Remain stationary as well as perform repetitive motions for extended periods
- Climb, stoop, crouch, kneel, push, and pull regularly
There is so much more, but enough about us.
We can’t wait to hear about YOU! Apply today.
Join us at the Mountain where culture and values are practiced and respected every day.
Reasonably expected salary range: $38,400.00 - $48,000.00
Category: Operations Group
Iron Mountain Incorporated, founded in 1951, is the global leader for storage and information management services. Trusted by more than 225,000 organizations around the world in approximately 50 countries, Iron Mountain stores and protects billions of valued assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and cultural and historical artifacts.
Providing solutions that include information management, digital transformation, secure storage, secure destruction, as well as data centers, cloud services, and art storage and logistics, Iron Mountain helps customers lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable a digital way of working.
Our Cores Values and Code of Ethics are our north star. They provide a solid base for how we do business and behave every day, so each one of us can experience exceptional.
If you have a physical or mental disability that requires special accommodations, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. See the Supplement to learn more about Equal Employment Opportunity.
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE
LeadFlex Job ID: 66478
External ID: J0060358
ATS Tracking ID: 6615
Vendor ID: 6615
Post Date: 09/15/2023